The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Anyone remember corals?! ;)

DSC_0127 (1) (1024x716).jpg
NPS? Carnation coral? Some really pretty NPS corals out there. I have just never really attempted to keep them. Figured I would kill them.
 
NPS? Carnation coral? Some really pretty NPS corals out there. I have just never really attempted to keep them. Figured I would kill them.

Yes, everyone thinks that, they will starve them!
You need to feed them things that are good for your tank in general including live phyto, if you asked me for a base line I would aim for, 25 nitrates and .1 phos, you need to run a bit grubby, let food be available.
 
Yes, everyone thinks that, they will starve them!
You need to feed them things that are good for your tank in general including live phyto, if you asked me for a base line I would aim for, 25 nitrates and .1 phos, you need to run a bit grubby, let food be available.
I may be picking your brain should I ever actually get water in my tank. I built an SPS friendly system but now I am leaning more toward softies. Maybe some clams and LPS and a handful of old school hardy SPS.
 
new here who is Woodstock? hello all cheeseburgers n cheesy tots here for dinner soon
 
I thought he ate like a bird
Actually, birds are pigs.They can eat up to 1/2 their body weight


20200304_174508.jpg


We had similar thoughts! Slightly different methods but the end result is the same, delicious food!
:)
AD4BCEC6-C7CD-43D4-9363-F1B23A1DC726.jpeg

Skirt steak.. I was pleasantly surprise. They came out perfect
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new