The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
@JoshH Kyle posted a picture of your sump on Facebook. Very nice! I will let you do the reveal and won’t spoil with posting the picture here. I am tempted though. :p

There happens to be a picture floating around here of it ;) It's not done yet lol I've changed a few more things :p
 
i have seen cannot pinpoint where though,very nice
 
Here's the plumbing.
20200305_201204.jpg
 
@JoshH Kyle posted a picture of your sump on Facebook. Very nice! I will let you do the reveal and won’t spoil with posting the picture here. I am tempted though. :p
I’m intrigued by this secret sump since I’m going to need a sump for my new build ...
 
Is that pink??? One thing I would do is add a couple valves to your returns just some cheap gate valves so you can balance your flow out a bit between the two :)Looks fantastic though!!!

Nope, it's red as can be. That's a good idea and something i considered, but at this point I'm not touching anything. It's how the ship's going to sail for the time being. thanks.
 
His hair is so thick it actually killed the hair dryer at the salon.
They can make a wig for someone with all that hair that was cut off. Still hippy-ish though. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new