The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I am not sure if Logan or Molly would love Andrew more. We definitely have to watch Logan around Andrew.
Yesterday Andrew said his friends tease him about not having a girlfriend. He said they are a distraction, and grades make him money.
 
I feel a little guilty. I'm not loving my tank. I think I'm just so excited about the Miracle. I don't want to hate my tank, but right now I do.
 
It looks like i made the right decision to take a break from traveling with a tank--especially out of the country--with the coronavirus situation. A friend of mine works at the hospital and has a cruise planned. He was told if he goes on the cruise, he won't be able to come back to work for 14 days after entering back into the U.S.
 
There is a Facebook group about it.
But you don’t use Facebook. Hey, we could start a closed FB group and all have fictitious names. :-)
 
Yesterday I sneezed and Hippie Kid muttered "Corona virus". He's so my kid.

I have allergies, So I sneeze a lot, with every sneeze I say loudly "CORONA". The last week everybody in work is avoiding me. I am waiting for my manager to freak out and give me a week or 2 of sick leave lol
 
7F1375F9-C986-4F25-9617-459F3C445F13.jpeg
 
I have allergies, So I sneeze a lot, with every sneeze I say loudly "CORONA". The last week everybody in work is avoiding me. I am waiting for my manager to freak out and give me a week or 2 of sick leave lol
We could be friends in real life!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new