The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I get to administer her IV antibiotics at home through a port in her arm. She better be nice to me or she will be mainlining Dr. Pepper. :p
I‘m laughing so loud, my husband can hear me in the other room
 
going to be a beautiful weekend but a rainy week to follow
 
Thanks for sharing your story. @Why-Me I have a feeling you may enjoy this build thread.
OMG, @NY_Caveman @Why-Me, I was looking over my build thread and saw this post. My first thought was , “hey, I know these people from Katrinas miracle thread” Well, sort of. It’s from March 2019.
@Why-Me I wish you would have popped In then :)
 
OMG, @NY_Caveman @Why-Me, I was looking over my build thread and saw this post. My first thought was , “hey, I know these people from Katrinas miracle thread” Well, sort of. It’s from March 2019.
@Why-Me I wish you would have popped In then :)
Funny how we all find each other.
 
katrina is everywhere i popped on a blue stripe pipefish thread 3am ,laughed my *** off katrina first emt on scene 20 hrs earlier
 
OMG, @NY_Caveman @Why-Me, I was looking over my build thread and saw this post. My first thought was , “hey, I know these people from Katrinas miracle thread” Well, sort of. It’s from March 2019.
@Why-Me I wish you would have popped In then :)

Oddly enough, no one has ever wished I popped into their thread sooner. :p
 
Alabama, look out!

That reminds so much about a trip from N. Carolina to New Orleans. I was in college and we decided to go to Mardi Gras. It was the middle of the night and we were in Alabama and Sweet Home Alabama came on. I had never been in Alabama listening to Sweet Home Alabama. Yeah, u had to be there, but we had a great time. And beads rock in New Orleans... just sayin'. ;Smuggrin
 
That reminds so much about a trip from N. Carolina to New Orleans. I was in college and we decided to go to Mardi Gras. It was the middle of the night and we were in Alabama and Sweet Home Alabama came on. I had never been in Alabama listening to Sweet Home Alabama. Yeah, u had to be there, but we had a great time. And beads rock in New Orleans... just sayin'. ;Smuggrin

I collected some beads in New Orleans. I'm pretty sure it was for sympathy.
 
My acan was hungry today...
9104E1F4-64CB-40E2-B367-D16CDEA9C8BB.jpeg
 
i'm back too darn cold for fire tonight 29 out brrr
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new