The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
It’s like you enjoy teasing us with all that potential ;)

I know I do ;) :p
Screenshot_20200306-225110_Email.jpg
 
Happy and safe travels to AL!

Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! LOL!

Annnnnd this leaves the options wide open!
 
Looks like I will be using Reef Crystals - Wal-Mart online - 200 gallon mix for $44.03 and free shipping. I ordered two boxes

You need to open your boxes and check for bricks. Plenty are finding this. This way you can make a claim if it is. You wont be able to in 3 years when you're ready to mix some up. Lol
 
You need to open your boxes and check for bricks. Plenty are finding this. This way you can make a claim if it is. You wont be able to in 3 years when you're ready to mix some up. Lol
Oh I plan to. Thanks.
 
You saw that @Fin ordered salt...the pressure is on isn't it?

Well... technically I ordered it 4 days ago so one could argue the pressures on him ;) Have fun today!!!!!

I'm currently struggling with my scape, mostly finding a particular piece I want. Currently it's impossible, I'm too picky.
 
I'm currently struggling with my scape, mostly finding a particular piece I want. Currently it's impossible, I'm too picky.
Hammer and chisel...make the rock you want/need!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new