The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
IMG_20200308_151004517.jpg
 
Oh my lord I fell 100 pages behind just like that! By the time I’m caught up your tank will have colonies fully grown from one inch frags...ha. can’t keep up! I want to skip ahead but imagine all the good bits I’ll miss. Note to self - check R2R more often. ;-)
 
Oh my lord I fell 100 pages behind just like that! By the time I’m caught up your tank will have colonies fully grown from one inch frags...ha. can’t keep up! I want to skip ahead but imagine all the good bits I’ll miss. Note to self - check R2R more often. ;-)
That will teach you. Happy reading
 
Oh my lord I fell 100 pages behind just like that! By the time I’m caught up your tank will have colonies fully grown from one inch frags...ha. can’t keep up! I want to skip ahead but imagine all the good bits I’ll miss. Note to self - check R2R more often. ;-)
this is an incredible 24 hour rolling thread... never sleeps and always surprises.

Also, there is always a great deal of love being spread around on this thread. Thanks @Katrina71 for being who you are!
 
this is an incredible 24 hour rolling thread... never sleeps and always surprises.

Also, there is always a great deal of love being spread around on this thread. Thanks @Katrina71 for being who you are!
i'll second that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new