The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Excuse me for not being myself for a bit
 
My boss ran into him and told him I left early. He mixed one for me, about 3.5 shots of vodka. Left the bottle.
help is not in that bottle
 
were them all the frags from bama
 
what did you do play stalker mom ,leave work early go to school?
 
"Land of No Mondays." I will expose y'all to some Parrot Head style "Trop-Rock" music. I know no one here is familiar with it, but it is MY favorite Monday song. :p


Maybe, maybe not. I’ll never tell:cool:

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new