The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Clown gobies. A green one. Yep. I'm gonna be bad.
7a349f277b0bc19e6498e9a36cd2211b.jpg
 
2003ish I went diving in the keys, collecting stuff for my 29 gallon, back when all you needed was a saltwater fishing license to take anything that wasn't protected. (It's still that way, just more stuff is protected from collection) I ended up taking a sponge with two greenbanded gobies in it... THEY were a fun pair of fish. I like fish with personality, those had it.
 
I'm starting to plan livestock in my head for the Miracle. Coral, not so much yet. The first order of business is to get Andrew's frogspawn into the big tank. It's massive now. I'm planning an island of it's own. It has an incredibly nasty sting.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new