The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
@Fin You're so close to getting this tank wet. Do you have a RODI unit ready to make water?
Unfortunately I have been close to water for about a year now. :( In the last four years my wife has had 7 major surgeries and I was working most of that time, plus other responsibilities also. The project has pretty much been in the back burner for years. My little nano has kept me in the game. One of these days...
 
Unfortunately I have been close to water for about a year now. :( In the last four years my wife has had 7 major surgeries and I was working most of that time, plus other responsibilities also. The project has pretty much been in the back burner for years. My little nano has kept me in the game. One of these days...

... when the time is right?! ;)
 
hi one question on your fish wish list ,yellow fox,why not the magnifigent?
 
mine would lay his dorsal down eat from my hand ,my exp w yellows and spots very skiddish
 
miracle#2 has to have another 0 on the end so you can get a pair of vlamingii's now that is fish you fall in love with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new