The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
As much as I hate the state of panic, it might thin out the herd on the beach. I was hoping for a chill vacation.
a little rain ,lot less people ,@vetteguy53081 send you them fancy elf slippers yet :p people will keep their distance LOL
 
no offence to anybody ! wear dark sunglasses use blind walking stick ,just poke anybody that gets within 8' range
 
@Fin .....still going

WP_20200222_14_48_37_Pro.jpg
 
I hope there's at least one other old fat chick in a thong on the beach.
My wife wore a black one piece bathing suits to the beach. She looked like a beached whale. I was worried the save the whale foundation would come and try to roll her back in. Lol
 
Well this virus thing sure isn’t slowing down Nashville traffic. Tornado and a pandemic ain’t gonna stop us!!!!! Work is actually busy, as tons of customer are ordering sip trunks for their employees to be able to work from home. We have sold more servers for storage than ever before. Some things are running wild, but I do hate that others are having to not work. That part sucks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new