The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
More spam!!!!!!

got two of the ones in the 90 in the same shot. Crappy pic, but I got them lol.

D309726C-CD79-4D00-B6E9-C84569A4E73F.jpeg
 
Apparently the night guy already heard...lol. He gave me additional nights for 150 including tax. He was cracking up.
You need to make a faux body with the sheets and leave it under the covers when you leave. :P
 
good for you ,uhh fin beat me to the trigger ????" but theres plenty of room"
 
Well,
awesome !!! keep us posted :)

Well, it was suggested to feed Praz, but feeding it in the tank could cause a big die off of bristleworms, I guess this will create more problems.
 
I haven’t gone back to catch up yet, so I’m going to cheat. Is our Katrina and hippy having fun?
yes i believe they are!! not much to catch up if your quick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new