The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Now if you'll excuse me, some other long haired fellow has work to attend to...

20200318_102226.jpg
 
A week??? A bit ridiculous to me.
Well, if they needed their rent three weeks ago. I am sure this is going to be a hardship on a whole lot of people.
 
Protein - hemp seed is incredibly healthy. @sfin52 is taking care of himself! :)
I started using hemo right after my dad had his heart attack. I stopped about 7 months ago. I went back because I felt so much better starting out my morning with my smoothie.
 
Last edited:
I started using hemo right after my dad had his heart attack. I stopped about 7 months ago. I went back because I felt so much better starting out my morning with my smoothie.
Oh man there is no substitute for a great smoothie. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, orange, apple, some coconut oil, hemp seed, few ice cubes, water, and a straw :)
 
Oh man there is no substitute for a great smoothie. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, orange, apple, some coconut oil, hemp seed, few ice cubes, water, and a straw :)
No ice cubes I use frozen berries.
 
Oh man there is no substitute for a great smoothie. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, orange, apple, some coconut oil, hemp seed, few ice cubes, water, and a straw :)

Do I need to state the obvious item that was missed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new