The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
You know, we're pretty serious reefers around here, no humor in these parts of the forum. Nothing but cold hard scientific methods. I think you can read away and manage to keep the food and drink from shooting out your nose ;Bookworm ;Writing
38D85D29-1D46-4CDD-8A25-9DCF7FF7C817.png
 
New blenny just in, anyone know how to detach a tailspot blenny from an urchin?! ;)

DSC_0141 (1024x737).jpg

Whenever I wonder such things; flamethrower.
 
You know, we're pretty serious reefers around here, no humor in these parts of the forum. Nothing but cold hard scientific methods. I think you can read away and manage to keep the food and drink from shooting out your nose ;Bookworm ;Writing
Maybe there’s hope for me yet. I was able to accomplish this, just barely, after reading this ;Wacky
 
I love this thread. Even in bad times we all stay positive.

With that said, who is gonna join me for chatting overnight central and eastern time US?

I just found out that I will have to work thirds to support a 2000 site project that is still a GO as it involves “mission critical” upgrades. Our techs even have a paper from the gov stating they are allowed to be out past curfew.

I will still be going to my house in Florida week after next, but will have to work....... Work from the dock with a fishing pole in my hand lol.
Where in Florida?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new