The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Ok, so how bad do I suck if it took me 2 putts on all holes except 2? One took 3 and 1 just made me cuss.
IMG_20200320_200509622.jpg
source.gif


source (1).gif
 
Ok, so how bad do I suck if it took me 2 putts on all holes except 2? One took 3 and 1 just made me cuss.
IMG_20200320_200509622.jpg
Sounds about right. On a golf course I usually shoot a 6 on a par 5, and a 7 on a par 3.
 
Love it!! Do you drink the Amber version as well?
Yes, on occasion. Being a long time Parrot Head, I also sometimes drink Landshark. Seriously, I don't drink as much as I used to. I will drink just about anything though. I am not a beer snob. :)
 
helloooo i'm back rested and full of 1234 ,ya,all figure that 4 letter word out going to ketchup

hi all hope all is well
 
Yes, on occasion. Being a long time Parrot Head, I also sometimes drink Landshark. Seriously, I don't drink as much as I used to. I will drink just about anything though. I am not a beer snob. :)
So, whenever I sit down at a bar, and the bartender asks me “what will you have”, I often ask “do you have any beer?”

Usually they do :rolleyes:
 
Il in a shelter in place mode. Not this guy. I have been given get out of jail free card. @NY_Caveman I'm right there with ya.

At least I'm still working. So many arnt.
" i got friends in high places" on serious note i have pass also, in so. illinois ,if needed here
 
Yes, on occasion. Being a long time Parrot Head, I also sometimes drink Landshark. Seriously, I don't drink as much as I used to. I will drink just about anything though. I am not a beer snob. :)
For some reason I’ve been partial to a different Mexican import recently.
C33D6CD1-7BD5-461E-9269-5045E9E892D7.jpeg
 
Don't feel bad, I've been stalking for all of these 220 pages...dang, guess it's time to come out of the closet....LOL
WELCOME ,BRING IT ,LOL... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new