Which tang?

• Total voters

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71... the Underwear Gnomes dropped off some goodies this morning ;Hilarious

15851839947258644795621491988897.jpg

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My social distancing experience today...

Went to Costco for some essentials (not TP). There are signs everywhere asking people to keep 6 feet apart. Most people were good about it. Got to the checkout. Not too busy, just one person already checking out before me, so I kept 6’ back. A couple walked up behind me.. RIGHT behind me, way closer than I was comfortable with. I respectfully reminded them of social distancing and asked them to move back a bit. The woman looked at me like I had slapped her in the face and said “F##k you!”. I was floored. She went on to rant about how I was rude, then finished off with “I suppose you’re even going to wash your hands when you get home”.

Sometimes you gotta be on the side of natural selection. Just saying.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Went to Costco for some essentials (not TP). There are signs everywhere asking people to keep 6 feet apart. Most people were good about it. Got to the checkout. Not too busy, just one person already checking out before me, so I kept 6’ back. A couple walked up behind me.. RIGHT behind me, way closer than I was comfortable with. I respectfully reminded them of social distancing and asked them to move back a bit. The woman looked at me like I had slapped her in the face and said “F##k you!”. I was floored. She went on to rant about how I was rude, then finished off with “I suppose you’re even going to wash your hands when you get home”.

The courtesy cough helps. You never have to say a word...

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laughter is the best medicine!!!
Kendall (daughter) would say the candy store in Myrtle Beach is. I don’t think it would be very good for her health. She’d stroke out as soon as she walked in the store.

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Male Anthias is doing well, female looks healthy, but she’s not eating much. I don’t have as much going on tomorrow, so I can spend a bit more time observing. The clowns still iffy. She’s not being mean to the little guy, but she’s not returning the affection. Basically, he’s chasing her and she really doesn’t care :p
Some of my corals are looking a little unhappy since the second dose of Prazi:confused:

Now I’m off to catch up
Tank needed a second dose? Did you do a water change between doses? I observe for a week to see if another dose is needed. May want to do water changes.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, something I've learned while trying to home-school my 6 year old. My patience only stretches so far, and if I had some cotton candy moonshine, it might stretch a little further lol
That would leave me managing my college student, with little to no patience. The college decided it would be best for students to finish this term at home. All classes are online and ineedtomakesureshe’sactuallydoingwhatshe’ssupposedtobedoinginsteadofstayingonsocialmediaorvideogameswhileshetrashesherroombecausewhat’srgebigdealifthatglasshasbeentheresincelastweekoryoucantseethefloorbecausethatswhereshethrowsallherclothes.

Okay, feel better now :p

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just spit my drink!

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c'mon who does not have a gatoraid bottle w on road trip,MEN? ,LOL..... :p
I hope you are at least using a fresh Gatorade bottle!!
The courtesy cough helps. You never have to say a word...
some guy in jersey got arrested and charged with domestic terrorism for coughing on a grocery store employee and saying “I have corona virus”. Just throwing that out there...

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back