The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71 ,foxy
WP_20160809_007.jpg
technicaly a red head lol

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bout to head into work for my 1pm to 8am shift. Hopefully all sites get the work completed before 8 lol, but so far they haven’t been. Then I get to come home, sleep for a bit, then drive to the house in Florida. Kinda sad though, as the beaches are closed now. Spring breakers drove up from Miami after they were ran off there and wrecked our beaches. Then got ran off there lol.
Luckily the parks are open, as are the jetties and causeways. Looks like we will be diving and snorkeling the flats and causeways. Also should get some good fishing in. Not to mention getting some more oyster toad fish and hopefully a few small Atlantic blue tangs. Will also be restocking my tanks with mud from the flats. Best stuff in the world right there.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bout to head into work for my 1pm to 8am shift. Hopefully all sites get the work completed before 8 lol, but so far they haven’t been. Then I get to come home, sleep for a bit, then drive to the house in Florida. Kinda sad though, as the beaches are closed now. Spring breakers drove up from Miami after they were ran off there and wrecked our beaches. Then got ran off there lol.
Luckily the parks are open, as are the jetties and causeways. Looks like we will be diving and snorkeling the flats and causeways. Also should get some good fishing in. Not to mention getting some more oyster toad fish and hopefully a few small Atlantic blue tangs. Will also be restocking my tanks with mud from the flats. Best stuff in the world right there.
Pics please!!!!!!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not say the last word in a Pedro accent!
"Be well little piece of plastic that supplied my 4 rolls of joy!
I will be saving you just in case but you don't look very absorbent!
(pay attention)
I will enjoy you until my last sheet!"

Oh please yourselves! ;)

DSC_0154 (1024x746).jpg
Wow! Three ply! I bet you will miss that! :)

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or I'm re-homing the orangeback basslet @dantimdad (cough) and getting a couple compatible wrasses. This basslet isn't compatible and kinda messing with what I can/can't have in my tank.

You know I love that fish.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELP!

I just notice as i was filling my tank that the self-leveling pad had gotten moved about a 1/4 of an inch on the front right corner--the tank glass is 1/2 inch. It's only on this corner and within 4 inches the pad is back to square with the front of the tank. I'm about half way filling the tank. Should i stop and empty the tank and move the pad or do you think it will be ok like it is?

Picture is from the right side of the tank.

thanks, I'm freaking out a little.

tankemerg.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HELP!

I just notice as i was filling my tank that the self-leveling pad had gotten moved about a 1/4 of an inch on the front right corner--the tank glass is 1/2 inch. It's only on this corner and within 4 inches the pad is back to square with the front of the tank. I'm about half way filling the tank. Should i stop and empty the tank and move the pad or do you think it will be ok like it is?

Picture is from the right side of the tank.

thanks, I'm freaking out a little.

tankemerg.jpg
yes true level ,full pad ,1/2 3/4 pink insulation board works well 10$

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you mostly working for fish back in the day? :) I know that would have been an issue if I ever worked at a LFS. Ha!
Exactly. thank god it wasn't my main daily job. it was an extra job

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • None.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.3%
Back