The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok....gotta ask. How the heck are you people under "mandatory" stay at home orders managing to not go nutz? We currently are not, however everything but essential businesses are closed as of 5 PM today. I haven't left the house since the ice cream run last night....mmmmmm mint chocolate chip.... I'm on my 3rd cigar and been drinking lightly...;Hilarious...since 1 PM...and I'm already going stir crazy...granted it would be easier if I had my tank to work on, but my tank is in storage 1.5 hrs away ;Meh....how do you pass the time? I'm not the kind of person that can just sit still...yeah I have a couple of planes here I could go fly and my rc cars are here I could run around the parking lot, but dang, I'm bored....o_O
GO GET THAT TANK ..YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!! ...LOL

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have eaten...home made pizza and left over wings...drinking....well yeah that's a given...guess I could break out the airbrushes, but not sure the wife would be ok with me "painting" the walls...lol
What about a reef mural? I mean, no QT...

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GO GET THAT TANK ..YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!! ...LOL
I will be going and getting some of the equipment tomorrow, storage place locked gates at 6 tonight, trust me, I've already been thinking about it. May bring stand home with me as well, want to redo some of it to make it a little more user friendly, mostly the dry side control cabinet, and trying to decide on best way to put casters on ot. Going to be replacing carpet in townhouse with vinyl plank flooring in future, so want to be able to move it without completely draining it. Rocks are currently soaking in a brute can with bleach, will rinse and set out to dry in another day or so...

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....gotta ask. How the heck are you people under "mandatory" stay at home orders managing to not go nutz? We currently are not, however everything but essential businesses are closed as of 5 PM today. I haven't left the house since the ice cream run last night....mmmmmm mint chocolate chip.... I'm on my 3rd cigar and been drinking lightly...;Hilarious...since 1 PM...and I'm already going stir crazy...granted it would be easier if I had my tank to work on, but my tank is in storage 1.5 hrs away ;Meh....how do you pass the time? I'm not the kind of person that can just sit still...yeah I have a couple of planes here I could go fly and my rc cars are here I could run around the parking lot, but dang, I'm bored....o_O
I can tell ya, but you won't like the answer. :) Pretend your wife is recovering from a surgery that will take a few months to recover from. Now do everything you usually do around the house, PLUS everything your wife usually does during the day. I promise you you will not have time to be bored. Never underestimate what a woman accomplishes in a day. I have a hard time keeping up and I don't even work anymore. :) Hats off to the ladies out there. You definitely have my respect.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a lifelong PC gamer and Magic: The Gathering Nerd... Social Distancing? I've been preparing for this my whole life.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can tell ya, but you won't like the answer. :) Pretend your wife is recovering from a surgery that will take a few months to recover from. Now do everything you usually do around the house, PLUS everything your wife usually does during the day. I promise you you will not have time to be bored. Never underestimate what a woman accomplishes in a day. I have a hard time keeping up and I don't even work anymore. :) Hats off to the ladies out there. You definitely have my respect.
It's probably a good thing my wife isn't a member on here...but, I will at least give her the benefit of the doubt...lol. She is/was, until covid, a school teacher, 1st grade. She normally spends most of afternoons/ evenings working, for free no less, grading papers/tests, calling parents, working on IEP's, lesson plans etc etc etc....you get my point...I, on the other hand, work a 9- 10 hour day in construction, come home, fix stiff drink, shower, cook dinner (used to be a chef so she thinks my food is better), fix stiff drink, clean kitchen, fix stiff drink, sit on couch with TV remote and fall asleep...until she tells me it's time to go to bed...lol. Don't get me wrong, she is great, teachers are way way underrated for what they do...hopefully parents will realize this after all the real quality time they get with their kids over the next few months.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....gotta ask. How the heck are you people under "mandatory" stay at home orders managing to not go nutz?

I went nutz a long time ago so this is no big deal.

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
download.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back