OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The burgundy wall is opposite the green wall where the tank will be. The other two walls are a tan color. It doesn't look weird. It's just a big room with vaulted ceilings that needed broken up.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpg

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would post this here. It is a song written a few years ago by one of my many Parrot Head musician friends, Bob Karwin. The song is actually about the Parrot Head clubs that have events all over the country and many times you see a lot of familiar faces in attendance. Lots of people travel from one event to another all over the country to attend these gatherings, some large and many are small. We enjoy each others company.

The song is called "Family Reunion". As the chorus starts out, "They say you can't pick your family, but I can make one with my friends. 'Cause I can pick the people I wanna see again and again."

The same can be said about this group right here. It's like one big family reunion every day and I just wanted to say that it's a real privilege to spend part of my day here visiting with all of you folks - even though I am a Baby Boomer and of an advanced age. :) Love you all. I hope you enjoy the song...

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This made me laugh because I just made jello shots this morning. Only I didn't put it in shot glasses, I put it in a glass 6 cup storage container. I'm currently trying to "home school" my 6 year old. Shots ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna scoop it into a bowl, add whipped cream and enjoy lol

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This made me laugh because I just made jello shots this morning. Only I didn't put it in shot glasses, I put it in a glass 6 cup storage container. I'm currently trying to "home school" my 6 year old. Shots ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna scoop it into a bowl, add whipped cream and enjoy lol
I used to make them for our events - sometimes in the hundreds! I like the bulk batch idea! :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey all any suggestions for horseshoe pit substrate for a dummy that packed yard and a half of sand 8" deep ,guess how much fun it was poking around for shoes buried 6" deep only threw one game,DUH i live in CLAY CO. i googled!!

thanks mods for the reword instead of *********, :) THANKS

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all any suggestions for horseshoe pit substrate for a dummy that packed yard and a half of sand 8" deep ,guess how much fun it was poking around for shoes buried 6" deep only threw one game,DUH i live in CLAY CO. i googled!!

thanks mods for the reword instead of *********, :) THANKS
Crushed coral! :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back