Which tang?

• Total voters

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ve got a piece of this waiting for the Miracle tank..

126413FA-3305-4D92-AD49-95A177147BB6.jpeg

It’s a JF Slow Burn Montipora. Not a great photo, but it’s pretty in person :)
I want some too :p

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seriously hope that you or anyone else was not offended by anything on here concerning Easter, or any other religious talk... I personally believe most people have lost what religious holidays actually stand for, mostly due to capitalism and the want/need to generate money from them... I'm not an overly religious person, mostly meaning I don't push my beliefs onto others, but I do believe everyone should have the right to believe what and how they want when religon is concerned. Please dont let the actions of some keep you from speaking what you feel here...even if it doesn't line up with what we believe. We all could stand to learn a little from other's points of view. And no matter what, don't feel like you are alone in your isolation...we are all in this together now.

Alcohol induced rambling over...continue on people ;)

I really wish this was the case but it is not so on R2R. I have been admonished and scolded for voicing my anti-religious, anti-believer and anti-god viewpoints and beliefs. Apparently, I have to give more tolerance than I receive by people who claim tolerance and love as a code which, in and of itself, is sad and laughable. However, it is a privately owned forum and the owner(s) can and will do as they wish. Nevertheless, if it was so bothersome then I would simply exit and not return.

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We skipped spring and went straight to summer:p
30B77CC2-EA77-43D3-9BBB-A06F10D2FD0E.jpeg
Meanwhile in the upper Midwest, Tuesday was our warmest day of the year at 70. Looked out my window this morning and saw a blizzard. 5 minutes later, bright sunshine. Seesawed like that all day.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wish this was the case but it is not so on R2R. I have been admonished and scolded for voicing my anti-religious, anti-believer and anti-god viewpoints and beliefs. Apparently, I have to give more tolerance than I receive by people who claim tolerance and love as a code which, in and of itself, is sad and laughable. However, it is a privately owned forum and the owner(s) can and will do as they wish. Nevertheless, if it was so bothersome then I would simply exit and not return.
I find this to be the case everywhere in every day life. I swore an oath to uphold and protect the constitution of of the United States of America, which, I believe, was founded on the freedom of religion...which also in my belief, includes ALL religions and the right to not believe in a Diety. It does not matter one bit to me who or what you believe in...you are my friend and I accept you for you are...and personallyI feel like that is the way it should be...PERIOD! I will say, there are aspects of some religions with which I do not agree with...but that is my right as a human being. I DO NOT think that anyone on this forum or any where else should be afraid to voice their opinion about their's or any one elses religion.

I did not post my original post to start a religious debate, not pointed at you @crusso1993, but simply to confirm to a respected member of this forum and thread, that his opion is valued and expected., and if anyone wants to admonish him or make him feel like he should stay away for said opinion they can answer to me. PERIOD. No more rant...I did my time and died 4 times for this country and for world freedom...PROVE ME WRONG on how I feel about this.

@Katrina71 ...sorry for rhe derail. I'm done...love ya

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to wish everyone a safe, happy day! I will spending mine trying to scrape sponge & vermitid snails off of some of my zoa frags :mad:
I saw that picture you posted yesterday of your zoas. I’ve had some strangeness growing on a colony for a while, got told it was a stress response? (I had fragged it).
CB11C5F7-C7A6-4FA3-B57F-A1E78717F6C7.jpeg

Is this what you have?

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meanwhile in the upper Midwest, Tuesday was our warmest day of the year at 70. Looked out my window this morning and saw a blizzard. 5 minutes later, bright sunshine. Seesawed like that all day.
yea it did, was a weird weather day for sure.
Heavy snow then, sun then snow again

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Food's resdy
..come and get it...
20200409_191030.jpg
Yours look’s better than mine..

6DED36AB-3DC4-4469-A89B-67D3BFCCA8C4.jpeg

Close to a 3 inch thick NY Strip, lobster mac & cheese & grilled asparagus. I’m serious, I’d rather of had yours. Husband wasn’t able to attend a business meeting at Capital Grille (he’s out of town) so they arranged 2 meals to go for the wife and daughter. I’ve never seen a cut of steak that thick. I think I saw my dog’s eyes roll back in his head. Excellent, but too much food ;Woot ;Wacky

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, in my excuse, I might have started before noon :rolleyes:
Wellll...I might have started late...but I mix them heavy...waited on the wife to take her nap before I started...that way she couldnt say anything...lol...have I said she scares me ;Blackeye

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back