The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I never thought I'd be so happy to see Monday. I served 32 gallons of ice cream on Sunday. My feet have officially disowned me.
Holy cow thats a lot of Ice cream. Magnesium salt foot bath will have them feeling better. Especially with a stiff drink!
 
I never thought I'd be so happy to see Monday. I served 32 gallons of ice cream on Sunday. My feet have officially disowned me.
I was going to ask for a milk shake, but I will take pity and rub your feet instead. ;)
 
Holy cow thats a lot of Ice cream. Magnesium salt foot bath will have them feeling better. Especially with a stiff drink!
Ooo I should try that magnesium. I have bad foot problems because my back is Off by an inch and a half atleast bc of a bad hockey accident. Whoops
 
Ooo I should try that magnesium. I have bad foot problems because my back is Off by an inch and a half atleast bc of a bad hockey accident. Whoops
It works great for muscle pain. I used to soak in Epsom salt after sparring.
 
It works great for muscle pain. I used to soak in Epsom salt after sparring.
Hmm. I don’t really know what pain mine is lol. All i know is I can lay in bed all day long and it feels like I’ve stood in line at Disney for a week straight lol
 
yeah that happens when you get old too,stop working for a day to rest ,hurts more than working ;)
 
Awesome! The P51d mustang gets all the praise, but the F4U Corsair is a much finer looking machine. Of course the British Spitfire is probably the most popular warbird of the era.
Good morning all

The flying fortress is another iconic war plan. Epsom salt is great for tomatoes seems to make tomatoes sweeter and helps with bloom rot.
 
Last edited:
The good thing about not being accompanied by a responsible adult is that things like this happen! ;)

DSC_0654 (1024x683).jpg
 
Yes like tonga branch but I think they are from Indonesia, the shop does to the door imports.

edit oops, not sure if they are rics.
They are beautiful even if they are posing as ric florida!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new