The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
How about this one?
9815CB5D-2008-48D8-A45C-F23C9B3423A1.jpeg
You are quite talented if you can play the guitar with your feet! We may have found the missing link!
 
I might have to frag the blue cespitularia for it's own good, pretty much at the surface now! ;)

DSC_0703 (1024x683).jpg
The one I had did seem to be a grower! It got zapped by something. :(
 
The one I had did seem to be a grower! It got zapped by something. :(
best get postin ,just went by in the left lane,petal to the metal ,still in your sight....lol just messin.. :) :cool:
 
best get postin ,just went by in the left lane,petal to the metal ,still in your sight....lol just messin.. :) :cool:
Quality over quantity. :P
 
Is that an Ibanez???
I bought that guitar new in Long Island in 1989 for $75. It is a Franciscan. I wanted something cheap to take on a trip to Jamaica with a group of folks. Turned out to be an amazing guitar that has lasted me 30+ years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new