The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I knew i shouldn't have talked about the corals i had in my cart before i checked out. Dang it! Someone took that stylo i wanted. Which one of u bought it?:mad:;Hilarious Fess up!

jasonfox2.jpg
 
"i know nothing"not going under the bus again..nope not this time!!!:p
 
sorry @Fin ,can't help,approching quickly in second lane,for a second pass,;):cool::)
 
Second one.

I agree, but I bought the rainbow stylo. (notice i bought before i asked--no one was taking this one from out under my nose. :D ) I have a lot of green in my tank and wanted to get some different colors. Although, i may go back and buy the bird's nest; it's killer looking.
 
sorry @Fin ,can't help,approching quickly in second lane,for a second pass,;):cool::)
You go on ahead. I am comfortable bringing up the rear. Ain't NASCAR.
burnout.gif
 
Not bad at all
A0DD16D1-DBB8-472C-94CE-96B3A5884E34.jpeg
It looks like you could have gone another few days. Ha! I am starting to look like someone that lives under a bridge. :P
 
Thanks, a Nikon 5600 with 3 lens', that was with a Nikon 40 mm macro, my everyday lens.

Nice. I've heard good things about that lens. There just isn't enough light to take the tank shots with the 200-300 macro setting with the 70-300 Sigma and a home made mono-pole to avoid the blurs. I didn't get it for the tank, but for rather for pics of my kids playing sports taken from the sidelines/bleachers. I'm not giving up yet.

I'm really loving the colors. These would have been washed out with the iphone. These had less hand shake, and are good examples of the purple shades in the tank.

The new clean up crew did a great job on the GSP rock:

CRW_0740.jpg



these palys will be the first to move the to nem rock.

CRW_0743.jpg




Can't decide where I want to place this frozen gonipora.

CRW_0747.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new