• Total voters

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second one.

I agree, but I bought the rainbow stylo. (notice i bought before i asked--no one was taking this one from out under my nose. :D ) I have a lot of green in my tank and wanted to get some different colors. Although, i may go back and buy the bird's nest; it's killer looking.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry @Fin ,can't help,approching quickly in second lane,for a second pass,;):cool::)
You go on ahead. I am comfortable bringing up the rear. Ain't NASCAR.
burnout.gif

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, a Nikon 5600 with 3 lens', that was with a Nikon 40 mm macro, my everyday lens.

Nice. I've heard good things about that lens. There just isn't enough light to take the tank shots with the 200-300 macro setting with the 70-300 Sigma and a home made mono-pole to avoid the blurs. I didn't get it for the tank, but for rather for pics of my kids playing sports taken from the sidelines/bleachers. I'm not giving up yet.

I'm really loving the colors. These would have been washed out with the iphone. These had less hand shake, and are good examples of the purple shades in the tank.

The new clean up crew did a great job on the GSP rock:

CRW_0740.jpg

these palys will be the first to move the to nem rock.

CRW_0743.jpg

Can't decide where I want to place this frozen gonipora.

CRW_0747.jpg

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its all good. Just trying to help out a fellow reefer. I read your post like you really, really wanted this coral. I hope I didn't sound pushy (spell check).

Not at all, brother. I appreciate the offer, but I had already spent $270 today. :D And to think, I pondered for several days about spending $500 for a bicycle a few weeks ago. Priorities, I guess.;Hilarious

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine just went dark. and so am i.:)
Did you find anything
I just got this sort of by accident as I was set for a coral pic.
Ok, the line by his mouth is the original spot of damage.
The lips appear to be slowly recovering, less of a gap.
The dark spot behind the mouth is where that stripe should be! The infection stopped right at the eye luckily.
Below the right edge of the eye there is a sort of yellow spot on the gill cover, that was a hole.
The rear edge of the gill cover has softened edges compared to how it was but the big change is that the bit that was raised away from the body appears to be slowly flattening back. :)
Today is the first day that I would say that there is an improvement, he lost a lot of weight over the past two weeks and this past few days he has been acting very oddly.
It is the first time I have seen him look playful for ages! :)

DSC_0781 (1024x683).jpg
That's wonderful news
Good luck! I'm almost 100% sure it'll turn out great ;)
What a vote of confidence.
I don’t get it, what’s the big deal with this thread 200k and 600 pages? Did I miss something interesting?;)
Just the best enablers around
I knew i shouldn't have talked about the corals i had in my cart before i checked out. Dang it! Someone took that stylo i wanted. Which one of u bought it?:mad:;Hilarious Fess up!

jasonfox2.jpg
My bad.
Which one would ya get?

Rainbow Stylo
1590252499749.png

Or, Enchanted forest bird's nest.
1590252569602.png
Both
Not at all, brother. I appreciate the offer, but I had already spent $270 today. :D And to think, I pondered for several days about spending $500 for a bicycle a few weeks ago. Priorities, I guess.;Hilarious
Just investing In coral so you can buy a bike from your coral frags. I say go with another 230.

@fishguy242

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back