The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Good Morning!
77944BDA-4C9F-4B51-9894-5D6D0F2CA046.jpeg
 
Good Morning

The clown still caring for his clutch, they hatch later in the week. I can't get my hands on rotifers and a nursery tank set up before then so I'll let nature take her course.
IMG_2209.jpg



Like clockwork my annual kill a birdsnest ritual is under way. When will I ever learn that me and birdsnests are not meant to be. I'm like oh-for-six with these. After a month of nice polyp extension and bright colors, it started shedding its polyps over the weekend so I moved it to the other frag rack. The last of the hanging polyps fell off yesterday so my fingers are crossed that it may survive, but I am realistic about that unlikeliness.


IMG_2205.jpg



I have 5 more frags arriving Thursday so i need to start mounting the zoas to clea rup frag rack space. Here is the order

Bonsai
1590499675218.png



Awesome Favites
1590499819401.png


Sanjay's Leprechaun's Beard
1590499921556.png


Burning Banana Stylo
1590499864356.png


Anthony's Pink Granulosa
1590499949080.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new