The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I am playing catch up on this thread : ) I’ve read 30 ish pages so far : ) I honestly don’t know if I’ll read all of it or not : ) I would love to see your most recent pics of this tank! I was amazed by the portion I read : )

some eye candy? : )
 
Life of crime with a cap gun. I started the same way. Of course we had our trusty steed on a stick too.
And we turned out ok - kinda.
 
gettin a little quiet here?? raise your hand if you are still with us :)
and good night to all ,and happy memorial day to all,still hangin for the 3rd shift;)
 
My weapon of choice is a hammerless, all steel Smith&Wesson.
I have a couple of titanium "feather weight" hammerless S&W's...love them...especially in the summer...don't have to walk around holding my shorts up ;Jawdrop ...of course, if I just walked around without my shorts, I wouldn't have a need to carry a gun...remember, some things can't be unseen ;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
I have a couple of titanium "feather weight" hammerless S&W's...love them...especially in the summer...don't have to walk around holding my shorts up ;Jawdrop ...of course, if I just walked around without my shorts, I wouldn't have a need to carry a gun...remember, some things can't be unseen ;Hilarious;Hilarious

I mean, you could just rock the bunny suit and skip the belt and gun no? Sounds reasonable to me...
 
Here's the Koji Wada
IMG_20200524_170731512.jpg

You have no idea just how jealous I am of that! :)
 
Why? Can you not get them?

No but we don't do names over here so it would just be a pink nepthea, my lfs has an import tomorrow from Vietnam, I will be going in on Wednesday morning because there are usually one or two little gems, softie only import. :)
 
No but we don't do names over here so it would just be a pink nepthea, my lfs has an import tomorrow from Vietnam, I will be going in on Wednesday morning because there are usually one or two little gems, softie only import. :)
I'm blaming @Fin for that peer pressure. I saw a pic of one he had years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new