The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Come on, my legs are beautiful in the glow of the LEDs. At least I cropped the photo!
2531A5D2-445F-48CD-BF38-423BB4AF599A.gif
Katrina can vouch for that !!

1590375193990.png
 
My weapon of choice is a hammerless, all steel Smith&Wesson.
what caliber? ,personally prefer 380 only 7 rounds,but" if the rt on don't get ya the left one will" @Fin knows that song!!
 
keep rollin all ,have to check out radar,lighting ,until skies open up back in a few :rolleyes: yes is a warning ,that saved a few comments:p
 
what caliber? ,personally prefer 380 only 7 rounds,but" if the rt on don't get ya the left one will" @Fin knows that song!!
"If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died"
 
I luv my Sig Sauer 1911 45 cal. The trigger action on this is incredible. It sits by my bed on the nightstand.:)
long lost brothers ;)
 
Sorry to hear about your friends. I am all to familiar with how it feels to suddenly lose someone close to you in such a tragic way. Keep your chin up and remember the good times you shared.
Thank you. And thank you everyone else for being here too. This is why I love this community
 
I'm really gone, now. I have a bz week. I must permanently place the coral i have, and get ready for the new coral coming tuesday. Then I have to make a temporary lid for the fish coming early next week until the custom top comes in. Along with all of the other stuff that comes weekly. Be well, if not good. ;) See ya.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new