The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
IMG_20200524_193253.jpg
IMG_20200524_195147.jpg
Already well-accessorized, I see! :-)
 
wow the storms were wow,this afternoon,car alarms ,round 3or 4 here shortly, ;)
 
Dang it!!! Okay. ;Hilarious And Katrina goes next.;Smuggrin
legs.jpg


It's funny i have traveled the world extensively for beaches over the last 10 years. I am a total beach bum. And while i have found some incredible beaches from the Philippines to Thailand to the Mediterranean, and to the Caribbean, nothing takes my hometown of Bradenton,FL., and Anna Maria Island--where i used to live and will again soon. It's this incredible island that doesn't allow any building over 3 stories or fast food establishments, with the most beautiful water and people. This is what it looks like:
annamaria.jpg
 
It's funny i have traveled the world extensively for beaches over the last 10 years. I am a total beach bum. And while i have found some incredible beaches from the Philippines to Thailand to the Mediterranean, and to the Caribbean, nothing takes my hometown of Bradenton,FL., and Anna Maria Island--where i used to live and will again soon. It's this incredible island that doesn't allow any building over 3 stories or fast food establishments, with the most beautiful water and people. This is what it looks like:
annamaria.jpg
Post more pics. I'm packing. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new