The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Lights are quite different. Water and food the same. Is your Alkalinity low (like me you have no idea, right? ;) ). When I stopped watching Alkalinity is about when mine lost its bubbles.
 
IMG_20200529_061120394.jpg
 
@Erin O you gotta get a goby like that. So vivid and huge attitude!
I've got my request in at the lfs for one. They had one last week, when (of course :rolleyes:) my tank wasn't ready for it. When I called yesterday, he was gone. So was my green clown goby. Hopefully they'll get them in next week. My tank looks so bare and lonely :(
 
I've got my request in at the lfs for one. They had one last week, when (of course :rolleyes:) my tank wasn't ready for it. When I called yesterday, he was gone. So was my green clown goby. Hopefully they'll get them in next week. My tank looks so bare and lonely :(
Hold on...it won't. :)
 
I've got my request in at the lfs for one. They had one last week, when (of course :rolleyes:) my tank wasn't ready for it. When I called yesterday, he was gone. So was my green clown goby. Hopefully they'll get them in next week. My tank looks so bare and lonely :(
The Green Clown Gobies are so darn cute! No offense Mr. Hi-Fin, very handsome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new