Which tang?

• Total voters

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin . Yes, last day of May, make things happen!

Got the gear set up and heading to the beach today with the surf rods to chase down the stripers and blues. I let the spring run pass by even though I had the night parking passes and the night access wasn't closed down. High tide is 3:37pm. I like to fish the 3 hours prior and 3 hours after the slack high. I convinced a good friend to make the hike with me, as it takes about 45 min to an hour walking along the beach to reach the inlet.

Hopefully the fishing parking lot isn't going to be closed due to capacity.

This is what I was doing last spring from the beach:

IMG_1488.JPG

Beautiful.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13 arrests last night in OKC. At the beginning of the protests. Then police said after taking those instigators out of the situation the rest of the walk was peaceful. (they looted a walgreens).

However, look at videos around 1am some kids (late teens early 20s) decided to set a patrol vehicle on fire.
we have another walk today.
I have decided to stay home and donate to various organizations instead. I dont have much to donate by any means, but something is better than nothing. and MUCH better than doing nothing.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

Woke to the news we had rioting in Jacksonville. With everything else going on my mood plummeted. Then this showed up on my husbands FB. Mood restored:)

1751ACE3-296B-48A5-9B18-15E5167FCB91.jpeg
Now that is how community should be! Positive and inspiring!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m at the gym on a recumbent bike:(

I'm heading out for a ride today. And finally, after 2.5 months, the gyms open tomorrow. This is the longest i have been out of a gym in probably 20 years. Restaurants open tomorrow, too. Basically, no restrictions on outdoor seating, and 30% capacity indoors. It's not back to normal, but at least some relief.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back