The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
all good here.. lots going on ... am poppin 24-7 ;)
 
IMG_20200601_000937.jpg
 
well that's good to hear ;) :)
Ya. Actually really thankful I am. I’m lucky to have quick enough reaction times. My friend was almost ran over by a drunk boater and I put my boat in front of him just in time for the guy to react
 
Ok, y'all need to not show this to the cave bloke, I have this lined up for when he gets his little thing out again?! Shhhh! ;)

DSC_0011 (1024x689).jpg
Ha! I may never win any of these "size matters" contests, but mine is still beautiful!
 
So fish show aggression toward fish that look the same, and humans show aggression toward humans that look different? Wonder if the mirror trick would work for us too?
Wow, I am imagining this powerful demonstration where everyone holds mirrors over their face. Brilliant.
 
Last edited:
So fish show aggression toward fish that look the same, and humans show aggression toward humans that look different? Wonder if the mirror trick would work for us too?
It would have to be fun-house mirrors that would make everyone laugh. :-)
 
My friend told me he had the body of a Greek god. I had to explain to him that Buddha is not Greek.

1591102355134.png
 
Don't overlook damaged corals if you can get them cheap but try and judge how damaged it is and how did it happen?
Damaged not receding.
This favia was cuddled overnight by a pink long tentacle tube nem, the damage was all ridge flesh, as soon as I saw it I could see that all (*) the mouths were intact!
* There is one dead head but I think that was old!
6 - 8 months later! :)

DSC_0011 (1024x683).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new