Which tang?

• Total voters

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shhhhh, the tang police have snitches, fish guy suspected but don't tell him, my two! ;)

DSC_0012 (1024x683).jpg

DSC_0016 (1024x683).jpg
I’m on a bike at the gym and just lost it laughing. Guess what kind of looks I got...least I wasn’t drinking or eating ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are throwing me off with the gravy comment...is that a red / marinara sauce??? Looks yummy :D I have two that I make. The red with or without meat so we can use it with various dishes. I am going to try those tomatoes you noted this week. Also a very heavy four cheese with cream sauce that pairs very well with my favorite chardonnay.

Heck, maybe we need to get a cook book going :D
That’s what us Italians from the north call It;Happy

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well the bta is on the move. I expected it. I figured the new lights would be a bit much after being under straight actinic. It's ok. I should have another actinic here in 48hrs.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to Walmart for the first time since early March. I may never go back. Terrible experience today and the air conditioner was out.

I have been to the supermarket once in the past ten weeks, I am using my local shops, this poop scares the poop out of me, I'm not very good at people at the best of times!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been to the supermarket once in the past ten weeks, I am using my local shops, this poop scares the poop out of me, I'm not very good at people at the best of times!
This was chaos. They moved the whole store around too. Another lady started crying looking for cream cheese. We found it together. She was genuinely distraught.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was chaos. They moved the whole store around too. Another lady started crying looking for cream cheese. We found it together. She was genuinely distraught.

I don't despair but I just want a future for my daughter, the world has to change?

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having to pull away from media.
I can’t escape the negativity anywhere.
And I have a big heart and it hurts a lot to see what’s going on.
So I’ve just been focusing on putting my phone down and paying more attention to what’s really in front of me.
I'm with you. I walked into an account today. It had been looted. It broke my heart.

Loki and skyler figured out what the kiddie pool is for. Loki didnt even use it last year.

20200602_135807.jpg Resized_20200602_133329.jpeg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here ,how is everyone??
Tired today..Probably from stress. My step dad had stints put in today. There keeping him for 24-48 hours because of his age. I’m playing referee between my mom and my siblings (his kids). They thought he should be done with surgery and wanted me to ask mom to call for status. I had to explain they had to get him checked in, changed, etc. and he hadn’t been taken back yet. As a result of covid, doctors don’t come out to speak with family, because they aren’t allowed in the hospital. They said doc would call..he didn’t. The office told her to call nurse’s station. She got basic info, stable, vital signs are good, checkin tomorrow. Siblings wanted her to call the doctor..you get the picture. Daughter is having her wisdom taken out tomorrow, so getting all set up for that. Our country is out of control. I can’t watch.. it suck the life out of me.

Other than that, I’m great! ;Hilarious ;Woot ;Shifty
How are you?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back