The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I might too - if two of the other corals in the 4-pack weren’t
also blue xenias. My wife wanted 4 different corals, not 3 of the same one!
what a bummer!!!
 
I can't wait to show y'all the Miracle all done and lit up! The Serene lights mounted from the top is perfect!
so are you actually not showing the build as it progresses in this build thread? I read a ton of pages months ago looking to get to the tank and never did. Are you now saying you have the tank, you're building it and not showing it?
 
@Dolelo96 I have to tell you how much I'm enjoying this light! Night stalking the tank is fun. I have found all of the sleeping places of the occupants and an unknown ball anemone. Interesting for sure!
 
so are you actually not showing the build as it progresses in this build thread? I read a ton of pages months ago looking to get to the tank and never did. Are you now saying you have the tank, you're building it and not showing it?
Yes. Kinda. I'm waiting on some trim to come in that had to be ordered.
 
so you have became one of us tank night stalkers ,fun huh ;)
 
@StatelineReefer pics?? checked your build???
Sorry, been writing up and proofreading legal documents for my business.... Scheduling a new install with equipment sales here.... I might have to quit my day job.

The wife got her new clownfish today! Two maine mochas, they've been busy exploring the 120 all day.

As promised, Pics.

Grandfuzzy.jpg
SawaLizard.jpg


FLAquarium.jpg
Sofascinated.jpg
 
what are you guys doing up so late??
 
@Dolelo96 I have to tell you how much I'm enjoying this light! Night stalking the tank is fun. I have found all of the sleeping places of the occupants and an unknown ball anemone. Interesting for sure!
Enjoying tank or Moonshine?
 
Last edited:
I’ve finally told my suitcases there will be no vacation this year. Now I’m dealing with the emotional baggage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new