The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I have trouble swallowing something. Our former president that claimed to be the first black president. He was 50% white. Did that make him a racist, an opportunist, or just a liar? Why would it even matter what color he is?


Hello, Kat.:) Pepper must keep his mouth shut. But i think you're on the right trail. Just sayin'. Be well, sweetie.:)
 
I have trouble swallowing something. Our former president that claimed to be the first black president. He was 50% white. Did that make him a racist, an opportunist, or just a liar? Why would it even matter what color he is?
I never thought of him as the “black president.” He was the president. If you were black though, especially a kid, you would say, “Wow, he looks like me (for once). He knows my struggles.” Would you feel empowered if a woman were president? (I don’t mean Clinton. People hated her.)
 
I never thought of him as the “black president.” He was the president. If you were black though, especially a kid, you would say, “Wow, he looks like me (for once). He knows my struggles.” Would you feel empowered if a woman were president? (I don’t mean Clinton. People hated her.)
I can see that.
 
i'm sorry i avoided that question twice, @NY_Caveman helped say it best, he was president,
 
just last night looking at the moon,the strawberry moon tonight,looked over at my buddy "strawberry fields forever";)
 
Katrina I understand why you have serious concern. In some ways it is like the chicken and the egg. Both sides are distrustful of the other based on real experience. Both sides fear for their lives. It is America’s secret war and there is no simple resolution. The pendulum of blame swings back and forth based on politics, incidents and rhetoric.

Right now people are swinging very hard in one direction. It can make the situation very volatile and sadly, the lack of leadership is making it much, much worse. It is very dangerous. I do not know what will happen, but I do know that resolution lies in people coming together, not dividing further apart. I just pray for the individuals facing the struggle head on every day.
 
I don't care what color, religion, or sexual orientation somebody is. Just be honest about it. I guess I feel the way I do because I watched my grandmother hide her Native American lineage. We are who we are, celebrate all of it.
 
they all get along
 
Polish_20200519_003912959.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new