Which tang?

• Total voters

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fear is the main factor driving the current protests. The media only inflames the fear to keep you watching and clicking. In my lifetime the media used to just skip certain topics and stories to prevent the type of social boil over we are experiencing today. The media no longer reports the news but it's opinions and drives the optics of how you should think about and react to each problem. Do not allow fear to shape important decisions! Life is risk and faith in a higher power helps to level out all the uncertainty. The media is actually shaping the idea that eliminating police forces is the answer in some cases. Strange how CNN appreciated the police when they prevented CNN plaza from attack last week.

Right now even though the world has paused for months the CO2 level continues to increase which instead of saying we don't know why they offer lame excuses as to why it is still going up instead of down as "they" predicted.

There is much to question in our world but love and compassion overcoming fear and violence is not something we need to question. It has been proven in the past and will be in our future. We are all children of the King and we should respect each other as such. Be well and prosper my brothers and sisters. Hope overcomes adversity always. Courage for the day my friends do not fall for the message of fear and division!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fear is the main factor driving the current protests. The media only inflames the fear to keep you watching and clicking. In my lifetime the media used to just skip certain topics and stories to prevent the type of social boil over we are experiencing today. The media no longer reports the news but it's opinions and drives the optics of how you should think about and react to each problem. Do not allow fear to shape important decisions! Life is risk and faith in a higher power helps to level out all the uncertainty. The media is actually shaping the idea that eliminating police forces is the answer in some cases. Strange how CNN appreciated the police when they prevented CNN plaza from attack last week.

Right now even though the world has paused for months the CO2 level continues to increase which instead of saying we don't know why they offer lame excuses as to why it is still going up instead of down as "they" predicted.

There is much to question in our world but love and compassion overcoming fear and violence is not something we need to question. It has been proven in the past and will be in our future. We are all children of the King and we should respect each other as such. Be well and prosper my brothers and sisters. Hope overcomes adversity always. Courage for the day my friends do not fall for the message of fear and division!
The trying to defund the police is terrifying. Three things things will happen. Crime will go up. The people will hire protection here comes the cartel like groups or the military will step in. Either case violence will skyrocket.

I didnt know that about co2. Interesting.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care what color, religion, or sexual orientation somebody is. Just be honest about it. I guess I feel the way I do because I watched my grandmother hide her Native American lineage. We are who we are, celebrate all of it.
My daughter said this same thing on FB. The only thing Kendall added was that she didn’t understand why everyone wanted ”a day to celebrate who they were, because everyday should be a celebration”. She received 462 comments. After hundreds of insults, threats of harm, comments hoping she died in a very painful way, I made her take the post down. I can count on one hand the amount of positive responses she got. This hit hard for someone that was struggling with having Asperger’s Syndrome and accepting her own differences. People with AS take everything literally. The world is black and white (not race) to them..there isn’t any grey. From that day forward she has no qualms about saying she “hates her generation”. That FB post was in 2016. I can’t imagine the results if she made that same post now. Makes me sad

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Water change done. The little guy is still doing well.
20200604_181021.jpg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people show their long nose hawks they are always perched and are camera hogs!
To people that don't have one, they can swim! ;)

DSC_0010 (1024x683).jpg
I put a camera up against the glass and my flame hawkfish is right there. Doesn’t matter what I’m TRYING to get a pic of, Deadpool (daughter named him after the character..they do look alike) photobombs the picture ;Snaphappy;Snaphappy;Snaphappy

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It pains me to say this but I'm taking a time of leave here
Love you all so much, peace out for a bit................................................

You can pm me if you wanna talk

Took some time off work.
I'll be in the streets of Minneapolis with the people I grew up with standing up and voicing my opinion for what I believe to be right and just!

EQUALITY FOR ALL PEOPLE
They're my people, You're my people, We're all people!!

470fc5d4646274467566e6ecf552f4cf.jpg

I too am a victim of harassment & excessive force!!
Please be safe

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One or more? Any pictures?

I hear they are somewhat trouble with aquascape if it really isn't secure. Always wanted one.

Only one, when I start a tank I put the sand in first and wriggle the base rock until I hit glass and build up, yes they can collapse scapes, base rock needs to be secure.

Back