The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
He’s on vacation from reality
Mommy too! I went shopping yesterday! Thank you 45% off and Kohl's Cash!
IMG_20200624_192757648.jpg
 
Me: Please bring me a screwdriver.
Her: Flathead, Phillips or vodka?
Me: And that’s when I knew she was the one.
 
When you take a pic to explain the tank and then notice how the lights on the cube end are low! ;Facepalm

DSC_0003 (1024x308).jpg
But we like what we can see!
 
Look at this giant beauty I found today. Too bad she had already passed when I found her. Yes it is a she. The males body is black in in color.
20200625_184538.jpg
20200625_184525.jpg
20200625_184410.jpg
20200625_184538.jpg
20200625_184525.jpg
20200625_184410.jpg
20200625_184344.jpg
20200625_184334.jpg
20200625_184210.jpg
20200625_183856.jpg
20200625_183913.jpg
20200625_183947.jpg
Not too long ago we had one in olive green. :)

41723453-9EF1-41DC-92FB-F8C3D0BDC91D.jpeg
9AE31C88-1CC3-4FFB-91A2-D51566E582AA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new