The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
pergola ..ha ..kinda lean to slope roof lil bit frame work..bam screen room..shade /view ,no skeeters,serious if want we can talk i'll draw one up for you ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a patio cover off the back side of the house. The deck was out in the yard, under that tree. I have four other trees in the back yard. Three Bald Cypress and a Pin Oak.- which is not a great tree. I used to have a large above-ground pool on the other side of the yard and there is a breaker box and service on that side of the yard. The deck is 30 years old and needs to go anyway. Thinking of rebuilding it on the other side of the yard where there is electricity.

Old pictures of the patio (in different phases and stages) - I am in the process of re-doing that now as well. The whole back yard needs to be done over.

Patio2.jpg

PatioWall.jpg

DSC_0135.JPG

Back Yard Recovery - 1.jpg

And the old pool. I got tired of dealing with the leaves from all the trees and took this down. I really miss it during the summers. I think this picture was a morning after a pool party. Usually didn't have all the floats in it. :) Anyway, thinking about putting a deck over in this location to take advantage of the electrical that is no longer used.

P0008357.JPG

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a patio cover off the back side of the house. The deck was out in the yard, under that tree. I have four other trees in the back yard. Three Bald Cypress and a Pin Oak.- which is not a great tree. I used to have a large above-ground pool on the other side of the yard and there is a breaker box and service on that side of the yard. The deck is 30 years old and needs to go anyway. Thinking of rebuilding it on the other side of the yard where there is electricity.

Old pictures of the patio (in different phases and stages) - I am in the process of re-doing that now as well. The whole back yard needs to be done over.

Patio2.jpg

PatioWall.jpg

DSC_0135.JPG

Back Yard Recovery - 1.jpg

And the old pool. I got tired of dealing with the leaves from all the trees and took this down. I really miss it during the summers. I think this picture was a morning after a pool party. Usually didn't have all the floats in it. :) Anyway, thinking about putting a deck over in this location to take advantage of the electrical that is no longer used.

P0008357.JPG
very nice ;)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was nice - and will be again.
see if there were a few more katrino's here rt now before i could of typed post,"somebody" would have tagged me with a smart butt "firewood/pyro" comment..lol ;) no names.. @Dolelo96 @Scratch08 :ptoo late:)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the day I have had - plus it is now storming here (just an afternoon Louisiana thunderstorm) I thought it would be a good time for a Hurricane!

BAA3E79C-70A1-46A3-8491-C191E5028E46.jpeg

The recipe I used:

3 oz Dark Rum
2 oz Passion Fruit infused syrup
1/2 oz Lemon Juice
1/2 oz Grenadine

Pour the grenadine in the glass and combine other ingredients in a blender with 1 1/2 cups if crushed ice. Blend for about 5 seconds and pour into the glass. I then lightly stirred to partially mix the grenadine and added a little more crushed ice.

Last edited:

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Independence Day everyone
E7DA7978-13EC-47F8-AA4B-7632B76B3ACE.jpeg
I love all of the American flags on display. I am old and was raised to respect the flag. Although I was never in the service, I was raised in a military family. I am from the age of saying the Pledge of Allegiance every day to start the school day and even learned how to properly display it and to treat it with respect. I am saddened by the lack of respect she receives today from some that live here. It is more than a piece of cloth. Thanks for posting this. A really beautiful sight to see.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see if there were a few more katrino's here rt now before i could of typed post,"somebody" would have tagged me with a smart butt "firewood/pyro" comment..lol ;) no names.. @Dolelo96 @Scratch08 :ptoo late:)
051640BF-3D46-4157-B89C-8C6DA7707B1C.gif

...didn’t want to disappoint ;)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crusso1993 had said a while back he was taking a break from r2r...haven't see or heard from him since then...not sure about ACE
Crusso is still kickin’

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all of the American flags on display. I am old and was raised to respect the flag. Although I was never in the service, I was raised in a military family. I am from the age of saying the Pledge of Allegiance every day to start the school day and even learned how to properly display it and to treat it with respect. I am saddened by the lack of respect she receives today from some that live here. It is more than a piece of cloth. Thanks for posting this. A really beautiful sight to see.
Thanks. I was raised the same. Pledge every day. Learned how to take care of the flag in Scouts. Still means a lot to me every day when I see flags around Manhattan. It always reminds me how different we can be and still love the flag. No one ideology owns it. I love this country. Almost despite itself lately. When did political parties become like sports teams with “fans” of blind loyalty? America stands for thinking for yourself.

Full disclosure: I became a registered Independent a few years back.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Missed everyone yesterday, but spent the day just hanging with my sister. The last time we saw each other was a weekend trip to NYC 7 years ago. We had a great time :)

Hope everyones had a great day!

Back