Which tang?

• Total voters

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fishguy242 torch spam. My two favorite torches only single heads right now. The purple with green center is starting to spilt needs moved over too

ED7F5EB3-188A-4D48-A860-42C8143BE6F1.jpeg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was getting water ready for a water change and found this critter. Can I get an ID? (Yes, the critter has water to drink)

Felinus spoiledous, otherwise known as spoiled cat.

The Felinus spoiledous can often be found treating themselves to just about whatever they please as they know that they rule the roost. Attempting to control said beast is futile and leads to scratches on ones self or furniture and walls throughout the house. When encountered it is best to give it plenty of space as they are easily startled.

Felinus Spoiledous will interact with humans only of its own choosing and are very select with whom they decide to approach. Be wary if one approaches you and decides to take up residence in your lap. It may or may not lead to a lap full of hair, or claw marks.... neither or which is a desirable out come....

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Felinus spoiledous can often be found treating themselves to just about whatever they please as they know that they rule the roost. Attempting to control said beast is futile and leads to scratches on ones self or furniture and walls throughout the house. When encountered it is best to give it plenty of space as they are easily startled.

Felinus Spoiledous will interact with humans only of its own choosing and are very select with whom they decide to approach. Be wary if one approaches you and decides to take up residence in your lap. It may or may not lead to a lap full of hair, or claw marks.... neither or which is a desirable out come....
Best to let them sleep where and when they choose too...quietly place do not disturb sign in approximate loction to warn others of possible danger near by...;)
15965928655278668475437288740218.jpg

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Spoiled? Well maybe he is just a little

B62214DC-E6BC-4EED-BD58-F7FA5F5E8EDE.jpeg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for asking brother. Just got to work. The winds this afternoon woke me up and it was nuts. Trains were not running due to fallen trees so work told me to take a car. I never lost power, but about 70,000 without In my county. About 100,000 more in the five boroughs of the City. On the way in, the neighboring town had no power and a few streets closed. Was just saying to someone it is crazy we got the first landed storm In the East this hurricane season.

Back