Which tang?

• Total voters

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only drop him off for his test. I can't stay. Not really the way I operate. It's stressful leaving a family member alone for something scary.
That's weird. I always HAD to have someone present because they wanted me out of there as soon as I woke up. Another new normal because of the virus.
Maybe leaving alone to worry is just as bad?
Yeah, that sucks. Someone is always here for you if you need company.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm betting he'll want to sleep today. I think I'll take hippie kid to the lfs.
I usually sleep most of the day. Takes a while fir the meds to wear off.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last time I had knee surgery, day case, they wouldn't let go home unless someone was going to stay with me for 24 hours.
I had my brother on standby.
I had to walk down a set of stairs using the hand rail and back up.
My brother helped me into his car, got in and produced an ice cold can of cider from a bag in the back, drove me home, I had 2 cans, helped me into the house and left, the house was stocked! ;)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually sleep most of the day. Takes a while fir the meds to wear off.
Heather had to have her stomach scoped. After the procedure I had her walking around and doing stuff. She was good after about four hours. I think moving arourn helps perg the drugs. . Just my thoughts

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fff sends camo kisses! :)

DSC_0008 (1024x681).jpg

U

User1

View Badges
I sorta woke up in the middle of one of my procedures and got a guided tour of my colon on the monitor from the doctor. Sad but true. :)

Lol. Mine said that may happen. My wife looked at the doc and said no, not going to happen. Once you give him the drug he will be out like he was hit from Sugar Ray Leonard. It is true and I was. Some of the best sleep :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say I probably ignored this. I mean I should have listened, right? Nope. We headed to Black Bear Diner and I woofed down a metric ton of food. Afterwords I was a bit uncomfortable :D
So was everybody around you I bet

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are those little guys named / called? Also nice Copperband. Mine is still not taking well to prepared food(s) but it is getting healthier and rounder by eating what is in the tank. I'm clad I do not have another fish in there that eats similar food.

The little guys are mimic file fish, the cbb takes frozen well, it switched on to a nori flake this week which helps.

Back