najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and the Benz enjoying the day off

25758111-43B8-43FC-99AC-0B85A875C2AE.jpeg

I decided years are ago that I was going to be reincarnated as a cat, RIP Charlie cat, sleep 20 hours a day, eat, poop fight, poop eat ...

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news y’all. My breading pair of harlequin shrimp will soon be recorded for National Geographic. In a month or so a camera crew will be filming my shrimp at my place just working on the details at the moment. The producer wants to film my shrimp molting breeding and film the larvae post hatch. Currently working on dates and contract
Thats Very cool!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a thought (we all know how this goes right), being as I freely admit to having been harvested do you know which freckle is mine Red and can I see it? ;)
I thought you got to pick your spot?
;Hilarious

U

User1

View Badges
3 polyps removed. Did NOT appear to be cancer!

Not sure what the check up was for and hope it was just routine / mens health thing. Anyway I remember my doctor saying that it is uncommon for men not to have at least one polyps. Glad it is only 3. I believe I had one or two. I know it may sound dumb but I'm glad I went through the process.

It does provide piece of mind in the grand scheme of things. At least for me it did. Hubby gets the special privileges today :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and I have to say, you cant stay away from this thread for a day without having to read 5 pages of posts if you want to keep up!
And it has been slow lately. :)
I have had a thought (we all know how this goes right), being as I freely admit to having been harvested do you know which freckle is mine Red and can I see it? ;)
I am sure it is in a spot that is close to her heart and that is why you will never see it. Ha!
Not sure what the check up was for and hope it was just routine / mens health thing. Anyway I remember my doctor saying that it is uncommon for men not to have at least one polyps. Glad it is only 3. I believe I had one or two. I know it may sound dumb but I'm glad I went through the process.

It does provide piece of mind in the grand scheme of things. At least for me it did. Hubby gets the special privileges today :)
At 50 years old, you should have one every 5 years - unless they find and remove polyps. Then, if you are like me, every 3 years. Don’t put it off. It is an easy cancer to cure if caught early.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The last time I had knee surgery, day case, they wouldn't let go home unless someone was going to stay with me for 24 hours.
I had my brother on standby.
I had to walk down a set of stairs using the hand rail and back up.
My brother helped me into his car, got in and produced an ice cold can of cider from a bag in the back, drove me home, I had 2 cans, helped me into the house and left, the house was stocked! ;)
Looks like Knee surgery may be in my future- the pain is unbearable. I hear it works

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like Knee surgery may be in my future- the pain is unbearable. I hear it works
Do it! You're too young to avoid things because of pain. I've known several guys that have done it, and all say they wish they'd done it years earlier.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 79 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back