Which tang?

• Total voters

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Do it! You're too young to avoid things because of pain. I've known several guys that have done it, and all say they wish they'd done it years earlier.
Thats encouraging. Should have done it when i was off a few weeks for corona virus. I am about to go from nights to days. Will see when is a good time. . . Im thinking when it starts to get cold.
Im way over due also for colonoscopy. I hear they put you out and nothing to it. . . . No pian, etc

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats encouraging. Should have done it when i was off a few weeks for corona virus. I am about to go from nights to days. Will see when is a good time. . . Im thinking when it starts to get cold.
Im way over due also for colonoscopy. I hear they put you out and nothing to it. . . . No pian, etc
No. My husband isn't even sleepy.

U

User1

View Badges
At 50 years old, you should have one every 5 years - unless they find and remove polyps. Then, if you are like me, every 3 years. Don’t put it off. It is an easy cancer to cure if caught early.

Agreed. 100% and I feel so bad for liking this :D

But yeah - the cocktails are horrible for this process but that is the most difficult part at the end of the day. At least what I thought. I mean - I was knocked out for the rest :D

Lol - lets shoot @revhtree a message and see if we can get a badge for this :D

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. I need a lucky charm. Maybe an Irish soul would do the trick?
Irish souls are magically delicious!
giphy.gif

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like Knee surgery may be in my future- the pain is unbearable. I hear it works
My father-in-law just had both done about 4 months Apart. He was a catcher for the Detroit minor league. Made it to triple a. I think if he stuck with it he would been a major league. He left after taking spikes to hi knee.

He also should have had his knees replaced 5 to 10 yrs ago. Because he waited his recovery was longer and he had more pain. His knees became out of alignment.

Moral get it done sooner you quality of life will improve.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, the worst part is drinking the prep. The procedure is a piece of cake. We can all laugh at you when you have to do the prep. :). Do it.

Last edited:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The knee thing. My wife had that done 4 years ago. You will lose some mobility - like being able to kneel down. A good friend had it done too and he is the same way. But alleviating the pain was worth it. She has also had both hips replaced and both SI joints fused. Also two neck fusions. She is 55.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Honestly, the worst part is drinking the prep. The procedure is a piece of cake. We can all laugh at you when you have to do the prep. :). Do it.
Yeah, hear the prep sucks in better words.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 101 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back