The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
84B20491-4835-4AF6-9169-0A8414153C4F.jpeg
 
Q: What did the man with slab of asphalt under his arm order at the bar?
A: “A beer, please, and one for the road.”
 
glad i didn't see this this til dinner time @sfin52 good eye @alimac122 had to rewatch to catch it;)
 
LOL. The Daily Beast review. I was more impressed with the breach contest on before Tyson vs. Jaws. I mean, can you really beat Air Jaws and a Disco Seal?
Disco Seal was inspiring! I immediately thought of ways to DIY something for Hippie Kid's room. Maybe a shark silhouette made from corrugated poster board? Or his mudboard hung on the wall with LEDs behind it?
 
just woke up to wife screaming ,dogs barking,son yelling...a bat in the kitchen:rolleyes:really ... time for a xanax and 4 hour coma nap:rolleyes::)
 
Disco Seal was inspiring! I immediately thought of ways to DIY something for Hippie Kid's room. Maybe a shark silhouette made from corrugated poster board? Or his mudboard hung on the wall with LEDs behind it?
Maybe a sprawled body with a shark bite taken out of it?
35CD234B-22CD-40E5-AAE6-B3C5FB112E38.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new