The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Pick a subject coral and do me a pic please, we will try and work on one coral as a test.
Serious, anyone that has sinus problems should try it, stings like a mo fo but clears you out! ;)
Will do! Wish I had an easier way to transfer files lol
 
checked on the new nem this morning. Still in the same spot. I treated it just like a rock flower.

16018651937387150118604607847432.jpg
 
Uhh is white poop normal for clownfish?
I feed mainly mysis and some days pellets. It was about an inch or so long and white. It was held onto him for awhile
 
It may be internal parasites, but I'm not 100% sure. Hoping someone else can verify this
My lfs does a full medicated 4week quarantine with TTM.
They are eating great and have a great personality. Nothing seems off. Other then the 2 fighting a little more and the smaller one will sometimes do the dominance shake
 
My lfs does a full medicated 4week quarantine with TTM.
They are eating great and have a great personality. Nothing seems off. Other then the 2 fighting a little more and the smaller one will sometimes do the dominance shake
In that case, since they are medicated and quarantined, I would say the white stringy poop is from mysis shrimp. The fighting from the clowns are completely normal
 
In that case, since they are medicated and quarantined, I would say the white stringy poop is from mysis shrimp. The fighting from the clowns are completely normal
That’s what I thought. I texted the lfs owner just to make sure Bc im not fully sure what meds were used. I know definitely copper
 
Wreath I made for my coworker's funeral. I was going for a tasteful rainbow look.
IMG_20201005_134548594.jpg
Very pretty. You friend would have loved it. Their family is going to love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new