The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Thank you. I hope so. He would have wanted the feathers and glitter.
If they dont relish the fact your friend would have. Thats all that matters.
 
Wreath I made for my coworker's funeral. I was going for a tasteful rainbow look.
IMG_20201005_134548594.jpg
Wow it’s beautiful! Tou are the lady with many talents and eye for beauty They will love it.
 



here’s a little nightcap for you all :)
First video of the full tank setup. Officially 6 months in
Beautiful
 
What’s the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu?
One requires tweetment and the other requires oinkment.
 
Uhh is white poop normal for clownfish?
I feed mainly mysis and some days pellets. It was about an inch or so long and white. It was held onto him for awhile
No -generally a sign of internal infection or condition. PraziPro will help clear up
 
No -generally a sign of internal infection or condition. PraziPro will help clear up
I think I’m in the clear. I fed heavy mysis the day before.
Previous days when I’ve fed pellets they’ve had more brownish poop. That’s normal rihht
 
I think I’m in the clear. I fed heavy mysis the day before.
Previous days when I’ve fed pellets they’ve had more brownish poop. That’s normal rihht
Not sure what is normal these days but that's a question for #PoopPatrol ;)
Hello ya'all. What have I missed other than a thousand posts ? Hope all is well
 
Not sure what is normal these days but that's a question for #PoopPatrol ;)
Hello ya'all. What have I missed other than a thousand posts ? Hope all is well
I’m going to just wait it out. The fish are super healthy and happy. All fish are quarantined
 
I think I’m in the clear. I fed heavy mysis the day before.
Previous days when I’ve fed pellets they’ve had more brownish poop. That’s normal rihht
Mysis, shrimp, squid Would cause fish and eels to produce white poop Yes
 
Got permission to redo my room soon If I decide to stay home for another year or two!! Going to get rid of my huge dresser to make room for another frag and display tank. A new small desk to replace my crappy ikea one and then a larger bed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new