The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
That all depends on if its a semi waveless or a full on ocean motion waterbed ;Woot
i was just going to leave the "i'm sailin' away"alone..;)"head shakin"nope :p
 
Dude...only thing I hear when that song plays is Carman singing it...

never seen it .do watch south park "most"x years now,in tears!! :cool:
 
Yeah but what about water storage? I can’t really keep it under the sink I have a tiny cabinet but I would run a tube to put it next to my sink when in use.
There was somebody that had it in the tub when in use. Seems like a smart plan so you don't have an accidental flood.
 
There was somebody that had it in the tub when in use. Seems like a smart plan so you don't have an accidental flood.
Good idea. I can throw them in the shower. Maybe I can just have a big brute can that I keep in the shed and mix the salt in that and then transfer it into buckets
 
I’m thinking of doing the ARC one this weekend. Maybe spend $100 and get some cool frags and maybe some sticks
Nice! I got some nice sticks from previous sales! I was thinking to do the ARC one, but I’m worried that I will go over my budget :p
 
Instead of “the John,” I call my toilet “the Jim.” That way it sounds better when I say, “I go to the Jim first thing every morning.”
 
Nice! I got some nice sticks from previous sales! I was thinking to do the ARC one, but I’m worried that I will go over my budget :p
Yeah I just got a job and have some spending money. We will see!
I don’t want to get tiny tint frags though. Hm I wonder the sizes they have
 
Everyone, meet Fiona! She came yesterday, from @NY_Caveman. I love her so much!
0AC8759D-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new