Which tang?

• Total voters

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my job I’m working. Granted I’m only making $100 in 10 hours vs about $100-$400 in 8 hours at my old job. I was always miserable at the old place but the money kept me motivated till they screwed me out of almost a grand. I miss the money I’m probably going to pickup another job
Money can be a good thing, but school is most important. Then you can make that money doing something you enjoy! :)

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone on here a full-grown adult, and has found the key to not procrastinating....

because I have a big homework due at midnight I havent even started on yet ;Nailbiting
giphy.gif
Pfft..my daughter does that every night.I have no idea where she picked up that habit;)

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money can be a good thing, but school is most important. Then you can make that money doing something you enjoy! :)
Yeah but I need money to pay for my truck to get me to highschool and to get me to the airport. Plus me with adhd i can’t sit at home all day I need to be working especially because of my month long break from flying. Also trying to save for a different truck because mines going to be on her last leg soon and I want to be able to pay cash for something else

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but I need money to pay for my truck to get me to highschool and to get me to the airport. Plus me with adhd i can’t sit at home all day I need to be working especially because of my month long break from flying. Also trying to save for a different truck because mines going to be on her last leg soon and I want to be able to pay cash for something else
Trust me, I understand. My daughter has ADHD...her hyperactivity level is 98% above normal. As long as the grades are kept up :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone on here a full-grown adult, and has found the key to not procrastinating....

because I have a big homework due at midnight I havent even started on yet ;Nailbiting
giphy.gif
Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for the key FOR procrastination. I could help you there. Also, I am 65, but far from a full-grown adult. I am just no help at all. :)

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me, I understand. My daughter has ADHD...her hyperactivity level is 98% above normal. As long as the grades are kept up :)
Oh greats are perfect. Only low grade was a 91 in calculus honors. And I’m working on my bacholers degree and one of the best students my flight school said they have trained. I wish I could say I worked my butt of for the grades but reality is ive been so blessed that it comes easy. I attribute a lot to my adhd though. It enables me to focus 110% on multiple things at once and take in masses of info and memorize it very quickly. I do have a good social life but it’s just with a small group of friends but I still have too much laying around in bed free time :(
That’s why I started my new tank to keep me busy

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The mosquitos here since Hurricane Delta have been unbelievable the last week. So much so that the Air Force is sending two huge C-130 Hercules aircraft to spray our entire area tomorrow. Louisiana - go big or go home! :)

1603229256080.png
You need our weather- Was 30 deg when i left for work this morning. After 3 of these mornings- There is no way any more are alive

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So two Irishmen are traveling to Australia. Before they leave home, one of their dads gives them both a bit of advice: "You watch them Aussie cab drivers. They'll rob you blind. Don't you go paying them what they ask. You haggle." At the Sydney airport, the Irishmen catch a cab to their hotel. When they reach their destination, the cabbie says, "That'll be twenty dollars, lads." "Oh no you don't! My dad warned me about you. You'll only be getting fifteen dollars from me," says one of the men. "And you'll only be getting fifteen from me too," adds the other.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know the cure but idk what a full grown adult is. Don’t look at what homework you have till 11:00 and then look and realize u have an hour. U get hours worth of work done before 11:30. Trust me ;)

I started working on it at 7pm.
Grad school teaches you to not wait until the ABSOLUTE last minute...

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I paid half for my 1999 4-runner when I was 17....

11 years later and 270k miles... shes still running like an iron horse.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I.E. you have more than my 28 years of life.
Granted... I have had to live a lot in these 28 years. But older than me is *usually* wiser

Well, 32 here and still not sure what this Adult word you're talking about really is ;Bored I guess I'm that exception to your *Usually*

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid half for my 1999 4-runner when I was 17....

11 years later and 270k miles... shes still running like an iron horse.
I paid half up front of my 98 f150 on my 16th birthday. Dad covered the rest. Was paid off before Christmas. 122k on her but she’s had her issues and has been ran to the ground. Best 5.5k I’ve ever spent. Granted I’ve never spent money like that before lol. But me and my buddies have had the times of our lives

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back