• Total voters

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning!
Ugh I wish my lfs was open mondays I want to get my fish!
We run into that same problem where we live....for some reason everyone closes Mondays around here, kind of throws stuff off a bit hahah

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y'all. Checking in. I have missed a lot. I'm sorry...new meds and taking care of me a little. Stress and ptsd are a very bad combination.
hope you are feeling a little better :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all. Checking in. I have missed a lot. I'm sorry...new meds and taking care of me a little. Stress and ptsd are a very bad combination.

You know we love you and are all wishing you well and sending cyber hugs, deal with the "real world" stuff, we aren't going anywhere soon?! X

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are out of the cone of uncertainty at the moment. The front is supposed to push it east. It shouldn't be a big deal, since it is only expected to be a tropical storm or a weak hurricane at landfall. It is also supposed to be moving pretty fast, so it shouldn't dump all that much rain either. @Scratch08 will likely feel this one more than me.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’ve missed you too, taking care of yourself is the best thing for what your going through, we’ll all still be here :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for checking in. We miss you but understand. Take care of yourself first. That is the most important thing. We will babysit each other here until you feel better and you are up to putting up with our foolishness again. :) Take care.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are out of the cone of uncertainty at the moment. The front is supposed to push it east. It shouldn't be a big deal, since it is only expected to be a tropical storm or a weak hurricane at landfall. It is also supposed to be moving pretty fast, so it shouldn't dump all that much rain either. @Scratch08 will likely feel this one more than me.
Yep...they're lining it up just alittle to my west, bad side is on east side....so we are prepping for it. Glad not going to be as strong as Sally, but still not going to be fun.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my journal vanish, I can't believe I urinated admin off that much?
Isnt this it here? It didn't go anywhere it's right where you left it :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep...they're lining it up just alittle to my west, bad side is on east side....so we are prepping for it. Glad not going to be as strong as Sally, but still not going to be fun.
This dual hurricanes in the same season business is for the birds!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20201026_205122.jpg

My evening view
Now imagine a metal lion fish back-lit by led.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back