The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
" i wanna go fast" ;) :cool:
giphy.gif
 
It’s hump day !!
Wishes for happiness., and good health !! 50 days until Christmas !
 
Well, they did take the sparkles off and changed the color. LOL!

1604528266484.png
i'm purple now?? cannot remember what color was before :rolleyes:know it was not purple!!! just glad he wiped the "sparklys out ,can see names now:)
 
i'm purple now?? cannot remember what color was before :rolleyes:know it was not purple!!! just glad he wiped the "sparklys out ,can see names now:)
I missed the partner event this year didn’t I? Well that sucks. Guess I need to message rev, as I am not in it for the drawing.
 
somebody please post barney song /video ,at josh's place :p thank you;):)
 
I was sitting in a bar one day and two really large women came in, talking in an interesting accent.

So I said, "Cool accent, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them snarled at me, "It's Wales, Dumbo!"

So I corrected myself, "My apologies, so are you two whales from Ireland?"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new