The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
A married couple was in a terrible accident and the woman’s face severely burned. The doctor said the best skin graft would be from the husband’s buttocks. After surgery, the woman looked more beautiful than ever! Her friends were amazed. One day the woman was overcome with emotion. ‟Dear, I just want to thank you,” she told her hubby. “There is no way I could ever repay you.”
He replied, ‟My darling, think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
 
good morning all.. :) got bumped:rolleyes:only missed a few posts:(have a great day all;)
 
Hi All

1606666527695.png
Nice seeing you again. Congrats on contract with marine pro in Jordan.
 
Last edited:
Nice seeing you again. Congrats on contract with marine pro contract in Jordan.
Thanks . Yah I am pretty excited about it. Its time to spread the hoppy in Jordan
 
Hi everyone! Have a great day/evening!

Heather enjoying breakfast
20201129_093154.jpg

Thats right Stewart's Creamsicle and cookie cake.

Its been fun.. recovering from our Thanksgiving on Saturday. Way tooooooo much food. Heather gave my favorite pie to my daughters bf. Peanutbutter pie
1606691861901_image_77868191898053.jpg
 
Heather enjoying breakfast
20201129_093154.jpg

Thats right Stewart's Creamsicle and cookie cake.

Its been fun.. recovering from our Thanksgiving on Saturday. Way tooooooo much food. Heather gave my favorite pie to my daughters bf. Peanutbutter pie
1606691861901_image_77868191898053.jpg
Oh my, that hurts ;Woot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new