The most "melting" zoanthid ever!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,864
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok got you in here, now tell the audience....

What's the most "melting" zoanthid you've ever had experience with?

For me it was probably my arch nemesis, that I loved.....ARMAGEDDON!

BTW KIDS.....these are what REAL DEAL Arms look like!

ChatGPT Image Jan 14, 2026, 11_09_58 AM.png
 
1000006665.jpg

My bam bam zoas. One of the first corals I got in the new tank. Covering fast

Edit: I misunderstood the assignment
 
Strats are gonna make the list, ive had my jf acid trips be the first to melt out of mine, and of course gmks seem to be the best asterina food there is but they don’t melt just get eaten
And you’ll never convince me otherwise on the asterinas and gmks
They eat them!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new