**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

checking in, but not out quite yet... hoping it comes up long enough to grab that forest fire
 
Good night everyone!!! I'll pm my check in tomorrow :)
 
I do believe we are done folks.
Thanks for putting up with us you guys did a great job keeping it together will see you when I come in to pick what I got up
 
I have checked In every hour but don't we like another hour?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new